Friday, October 8, 2010

CVS run part 1

I wanted to try to get some shopping done during the work week so I would not have to spend so much time this weekend just shopping. I thought I would finish up my CVS deals for the week and I assumed this would be the last run of the week for me (it wasn't).
I scanned my card first and got the $5 off Halloween coupon.  I also had a $10 ECB I needed to use so this is what I did:
1 Renu $7.99 - $2 peelie = $5.99
2 Honey wheat bread $2.69 each
2 Halloween socks $2.50 each - $5 CRT = FREE
-10 ECB
=$1.45 oop and earned back $7.99 for Renu.  I know others have been using the Halloween coupons for items under $5 but I saw these socks and had to get them!!!! Do you blame me?


1 comments:

Courtney said...

Your girls are so cute!

Thanks for the CVS deals :)

Post a Comment