Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Great deal at HEB - overage with Ore Ida


This deal will require you to have access to a coupon that can only be found at Safeway stores (Randalls).

The OreIda Easy Fries are currently on sale for .85 at HEB(regular price is .97).  There is a coupon in the Randalls $70 Dairy booklet for $3/2 Ore Ida products.  This coupon scans for the full $3 at HEB!!!!!
I got 6 boxes of the fries and all this produce for only .47!

The Randalls booklet was found all over the dairy case and near some of the frozen food.  Here is a pic of just one spot I noticed these booklets

6 comments:

Gille said...

I wish I had known about the Randalls dairy booklet. I was just there this morning. Where do I get one of those?

Elle-tn said...

Are these Q's store specific? If not I'd love it if you would be nice enough to send me a couple of booklets to use at my Kroger. :) Pretty Please!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this post. I stopped by Randall's to pick up the coupon book. They didn't have any on display but after asking the cashier got 2 of them.

ortacards said...

I have been to 2 different stores - no books - they looked at me like I was a freak when I asked about them.

Next time I will ask for a manager and take a pic of yours with me

Anonymous said...

Kroger also has the oreida potatos for .99 if you don't have a HEB near you.

Gille said...

Awesome! Thanks for the info and the picture. I had to ask for it at customer service. They didn't have it out anywhere.

HEB wouldn't allow the coupon because the item was under a dollar. Then they wanted me to get a specific kind. Huh? I'll try Krogers though. Thanks!

Post a Comment