Tuesday, October 5, 2010

New Pampers Code

Yet another free Pampers Gift to Grow point.  If you have not signed up yet, I highly recommend you do.  Just go here and set up your account.  I was just looking at my Gift to Grow account this weekend when I shared this post with 70 free points here, and I noticed I have entered a total of 515 just since the beginning of August!  As stated in my last post, that is enough to get a free Shutterfly set of prints and I didn't have to purchase even ONE Pampers product to get there. 
Even if you DON'T have kiddos in diapers, the free codes will eventually get you some free goodies, so it is definitely worth the time to sign up and enter these codes.
Today's code is : 10PTSFREECODE4U and is worth 10 points.
Don't forget to check out my last post with some other codes that might still be live.

Thanks Mercedes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment