Thursday, June 24, 2010

Other good printables I see

It is getting close to the end of the month and so I am looking over all the printable coupons I can to print before they disappear. These are the deals I have rounded up from my readings and my own finds:

Like Tresemme on facebook and you can print $1 off any product (trial size is sold at CVS)

$2 Smart Balance milk (use zip 30157) these have been $2.99 at HEB and Kroger making for cheap milk

$2.50 Luvs homemailer - just sign up or log in and update your account and they will mail you a coupon(should be cheap at Dollar General)

Several good Kellogg's cereal coupons including $1.50/2 boxes (always good coupon to have for Randalls/Kroger sales)

Simply Organic coupons (multiples in pdf with long expirations for my organic readers!)

$1 Ocean Spray coupon

Coupons.com
$1 Dole Salad - don't get salad coupons very often
$2 Huggies 240 ct baby wipes - might be good with a sale
$2 Goodnights - wish I had that today with the clearance find at CVS
$1 Trop50 juice (also a loadable from Randalls)

0 comments:

Post a Comment