Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Groupon Houston - Kids Cooking Academy



I am very excited about the Groupon offer today for Houston area. They are offering a Young Chefs' Academy Cooking Class (2 90 minute classes) for only $15! This is being offered at the Katy location only and you must take the classes by Dec. 31st so that gives you plenty of time to get booked for this. I am going to get one for each kiddo and take them together when my little one turns 4 this fall. Classes for ages 4–17.

For those of you not in the area, Groupon is nationwide and seems to have some pretty cool offers from time to time, you might want to check it out.

1 comments:

Bev said...

I purchased this groupon for the Phoenix,AZ area. I'm so excited for my daughter to take this cooking class. I used Groupon once before to purchase a photography session with a local photographer. It was an awesome deal and our pictures turned out great. I LOVE GROUPON!

Post a Comment