Friday, June 25, 2010

CVS- Yay! I found free Coppertone!

Ran into a CVS on my way to Randalls really to just scan my card. Well, I like to walk the stores just in case I find something good and I did! I found these Coppertone Water babies 1 oz tubes @ 1.49 each. I also had a CRT for $3 off a $15 suncare purchase so I used it to help pay down the price of the bread my dh really LOVES!

2 Nature's Own bread $2.59 each = 5.18
26 Coppertone Water Babies $1.49 each = $23.84 - 6 $4 coupons(last one adjusted down) = FREE
- $3/15 suncare CRT coupon
$2.18 oop. (I could have gotten one loaf of good bread and something smaller but I am gonna be gone a bit for work next week and didn't want dh to go without for the girls.

*I found the Coppertone in a cardboard display on the check out counter. Happy Hunting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment