Sunday, June 13, 2010

HEB run tonight

I ran to HEB to get some bananas and lucked upon a tearpad for $3 off beef when you buy any Fiesta Bolner's spice(found near the beer). Lucky for me they sell Anise for .64 so that is $2.36 off BEEF(who says you can't get discounts on meat). My husband was in a grilling mood so I got us some Filet Mignons to eat tonight and a steak for him tommorrow.
I also picked up Smart Balance milk for $2.98 - $2 insert coupon hoping to get a free catalina coupon print that I have been hearing rumors about(didn't happen, I got a $2/2). They also had a yellow HEB coupon for free 100 Calorie packs when you buy the Smart Balance milk, so I guess it wasn't a complete loss!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I was wondering if you had signed your kids up for their birthday mailer, because they sent my girls each a card and a sheet of HEB coupons for their birthday, and it had a couple of freebies on it, and the expiration date was way out from when we received them, so it gives you time to use them if you dont shop HEB often.

amy and the bad cats said...

i tried the smart balance milk deal at kroger yesterday and only received a catalina for $2/2. but, we needed milk, and 99 cents for a half gallon isn't bad.

Unknown said...

I'm definitely going in the "wrong" stores ... same name, different Qs ...

Post a Comment