Tuesday, June 1, 2010

High praise for McNeil Consumer Healthcare

Remeber the recall I posted about here? Well, I finally got around to filling out the online form for my 12 bottles affected by the recall about 2 weeks ago. And today in my mailbox was 2 checks: one for $46 and one for $42!!!!!!

I just want to give two thumbs up to McNeil Health for having some excellent customer service! I will definitely be purchasing their products in the future, knowing they are concerned about the safety of my kids and that they go above and beyond in their recall efforts!

3 comments:

jenleic2008 said...

That is awesome! BTW, thanks for posting about the beneful incredibites deal at pet smart. I found some trial sizes today and got overage for free cat food. And also found the coupon packet at Tom Thumb (Safeway) and it had some awesome coupons. Thanks for everything you do!

~Hooked on Bargains~ said...

I got mine too last week for $46! Yay, what a great surprise in th email!!
Thanks for all you do!
http://hookedonbargains.blogspot.com/2010/05/mcneil-recallyay.html

S. Wade said...

I submitted my recall information for nine bottles, but requested coupons instead. I received nine coupons with a total value of $87. They sent me (6) save up to $9; (2) save up to $10 and (1) save up to $13. The coupons don't expire until 5/31/2012, so I will be saving them for some CVS or Walgreens money-makers once the products become available again.

After receiving my coupons, I took all nine bottles (even the opened ones) to my local Wal-Mart, where they prompty gave me a refund of $60 in cash. The customer service rep said it doesn't matter where the products were purchased and a receipt is not necessary. They just have to confirm the lot numbers are correct and will issue cash back for the price the items were sold at Wal-Mart.

Post a Comment