Friday, June 11, 2010

Online Kids Clothing Swap

Thredup.com

Has anyone heard of this yet? This sounds similar to Paperbackswap where you swap your books with other members, but instead you swap kids clothes! I am going to sign up and see how good it is and report back. I am excited about the possibilities because I have LOADS of girls clothing in excellent shape and all my friends keep having boys!!!!

If any of my readers have done this, I am anxious to hear how you like it. You can get a free pro membership for two months with the code "MYSAVINGS" (I honestly don't know how much it is after that as I am trying to read the info before my husband picks me up from work- his car was in the shop today!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stephanie,
Have you heard of Crayon's. When my daughter was small I took all the clothes she out grew there. I received over $200 checks monthly and around $300 when I took books in with the clothes. They had a reopening. Don't know much about it now.

Post a Comment