Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Slice of Life - My Family Portrait

My sister has been pestering me for a long time to get a family picture taken for my living room. Sadly, I didn't have one with my youngest daughter Sara (now 3) in the picture, I know BAD MOMMY. Luckily, I met a WONDERFUL photographer who also happens to be a couponer and blogger, Kim. She got started couponing in February, which gave me a chance to trade goods from my stockpile for a photo session and prints. She took so many GREAT pictures of me and my family, I am having a really difficult time deciding which ones to purchase. The family picture shown above is one that my whole family has certainly enjoyed. My MIL actually said this is the first picture she has seen my youngest smile in, she is such a serious little girl.

If you live in/around the Houston area, you might want to check out Kim's photography site and perhaps schedule an appointment. I know my kids are hard to photograph, yet Kim really seemed to capture some wonderful shots. Here are two examples of my kids shots:
Disclaimer: The opinions about Kim's photography are my own and I am not getting reimbursed in any way for this post, nor has it been edited or reviewed by Kim or A Slice of Life Creative Photography.



7 comments:

kkennedy said...

Those are great pics! You have a beautiful family.

Dee said...

Such a lovely family. That youngest one looks just like you...

Southwest Coupon Clipper said...

Beautiful Family and beautiful pictures!!

Aunt Penny said...

What wonderful pictures of your beautiful family! The youngest is so cute even without a smile :)

Alex H said...

Beautiful Pictures!

Courtney said...

I love your pics :)

Kimberly said...

Thanks so much for all the nice words, ZM. I loved photographing your family! It was such a fun time! K

Post a Comment