Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Pampers Gift to Grow Program - Some codes

I found some new to me codes for the Pampers Gift to Grow program. Remember I reported the changes to their program here. Well, those changes should be just about done and I found these two new promotional codes that will get you another 40 points.
WELCOME2VILLAGE - 10 PTS
XKCMYXFVD96VXVK - 30 PTS

Also, they have a current promotion that if you enter any 3 "diaper" codes you can earn 50 bonus points. I used my Feel and Learn and they qualifed! Remember to check out their new rewards catalog. They have added a new selection of items and now have some contests for points(like Huggies).

2 comments:

Susan Payton said...

Wow after reading a couple of posts, I have found out that I am quite the novice in the world of couponing. I started my blog as a way of therapy after a diagnosis of mild emphysema and then smoking cessation. I have been smoke free for 18 months now. Of course as you know this couponing gets to be addicting, but at least it doesn't ruin my lungs. I can see there are many blogs to read, and many more ways to save money couponing. Visit mine if you like, for I will be back to read more on yours. I wish I could join as one of your followers, but my computer skills aren't too good. Maybe my son can help me.
http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com

OfficeDepot Coupon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment