Monday, December 7, 2009

Become a fan of Safeway on Facebook

Safeway is giving away a free box of clementines tommorrow 12-8-09 for their first 25,000 customers who become a fan on facebook and load a digital coupon to their Club Card. You do have to have a min purchase of $25. I would suggest making sure the register takes off the cost of the Clementines before you pay for your purchase. Since this is company/chain wide, they may go really fast. The valid times listed on their facebook is 7 am - 11 pm.

This is valid at Randalls and Tom Thumb, but again, it is only for the first 25,000 customers.

Good luck! I hope I get one!

3 comments:

Ashley B. said...

does this mean 1st 25,000 to become fans and get the coupon loaded or first 25,000 to get to the store and buy them?

katycouponers said...

Funny you should ask. I was discussing this earlier with a friend and the statement on their facebook is very unclear on that. All we really know for sure is it is good tommorrow only.

Ashley B. said...

let me know if you find out if it is still valid after Tuesday since I was unable to go today. thanks!

Post a Comment