Monday, December 14, 2009

Cellfire LAST day to load this cycle! Will reset Dec 15

Today is the last day to load your Cellfire coupons for this cycle. You will still have 2 weeks to use them if you get them loaded today. I recommend loading them to your Safeway(Randalls, Tom Thumb) card. Tommorrow they are bound to have some duplicates to make some groceries free or really really cheap.
Don't forget to check Shortcuts before you go, as it appears they have reset some good coupons.
I plan on going today before some of my loadables expire to snag the following deals:

  • Chex Mix cereal is $1.99 if you buy 3. I have 4 loadables for $1/2 and $3/3 peelie a nice trader sent me so they will pay me ~$1 to buy 3 boxes (there are also $1/2 printable here )
  • Green Giant boxed veggies are on sale for 1.29, combined with my 4 .50/2 loadables and my .50/2 printable from here they will pay me .42 to buy 2!
  • Betty Crocker boxed potatoes are $1.69. I have 3 loadables for .40 and the printable for .40 from here, so they will pay me .31 to buy 1.
  • Kotex small liners are .99 in select stores making it free with my $1 loadable
  • Progresso soup- I need to check the cheapest price, but I have 4 .50/2 loadables so hopefully I can find a deal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment