Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Save the date Texas/LA shoppers December 5th!!


Kroger is going to have a big big ONE DAY sale on Kellogg's Cereal and bars as well as Keebler/Sunshine cookies and crackers, Pop Tarts, and some fruit snacks and snack packs! Between 8am-10pm on Saturday, December 5th only, Kroger will have about 127 different varieties of these items on sale 50% !
Your stores should have a list of participating products and flavors.
I am excited and cannot wait to see what is participating and what coupons I can combine with this sale!
You will definitely want to print the $1.50 Wheatable coupon at coupons.com in case it is part of the sale

4 comments:

Enriched-Mom said...

Thank you for posting this! I haven't been to Kroger lately since we've had sick kids but definitely will be preparing for a trip on Saturday. Now to go see what coupons I have....

Christina Deavers said...

thanks ! will this sale be posted in the regular sales ad? I hope I can stock up and also find some great coupons for this !

Enriched-Mom said...

More coupons to print at http://www2.kelloggs.com/Product/KelloggCoupon.aspx?id=1992

Frances said...

My first reaction: "NO WAY!"

My second reaction: When can I get the list?

Post a Comment