Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Randalls deal with loadables 12-1


I went to Randalls today at lunch to see what I could get free/cheap with all my loadables since Cellfire reset. My Randalls will double up to .50 and triple up to .39, one like coupon.
Here is how I did:
1 Betty Crocker Warm delight $1.99 - 2 .50 Cellfire - .50 shortcuts - .50 Coupons.com= -.51
2 Progresso broth $2.99 bogo sale - 2 .50 Cellfire - .50 Coupons.com= .99
1 Bisquick $2.50 - 2 .60 Cellfire - .60 shortcuts - .60 Coupons.com= .10
1 Betty Crocker cookie mix $1.25 - 2 .40 Cellfire - .40 shortcuts - .50 homemailer = -.95
1 Betty Crocker frosting $1.99 - $1 Cellfire (had to buy cookie mix too) - 2 .50 Cellfire - .50 Coupons.com = -$1.01
1 Freshpet dog food $2.49 - free insert 9-13SS = $0
1 Pillsbury crescent roll $1.49 - .25 insert 11-22 SS = .74 (I am not sure why I bought this, I think I confused myself into thinking is was supposed to be free, lol)
2 Huggies diapers $9.99 each - $1 Cellfire - $3/2 Cellfire - $1.50 shortcuts - $2 shortcuts - 2 $2 home mailers = $8.48

Tax : $1
Cost oop $8.84

I will also send receipt to caregiver rebate for $1.50 back and will earn $1.50 from Upromise.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How does the cellfire come of twice?

katycouponers said...

Anon, cellfire resets their coupons every 2 weeks, but if you load them in the 2 weeks they are available, you still have 2 weeks to use them before they expire. Because of this, you can have multiples of the same coupon. These multiples ALL come off when purchasing just one of the products at the Safeway chain of stores(it does not work like this for Kroger)
Hope this helps

Anonymous said...

It helps tons thanks so much, I will try it. We love ya and keep on couponing!

Anonymous said...

Have you ever experienced trouble with shortcuts not coming off of your Randalls card? I had that problem today, but when I went to fill out a dispute form on the shortcuts website, Randalls wasn't on the list of stores. Any ideas what to do?

katycouponers said...

I have not had problems with shortcuts so I logged in to see what my screen shows. I do notice on the dispute form they don't have any Safeway stores listed. I would suggest contacting shortcuts through a different contact us link and inquiry how to submit a dispute for a store that is not listed on the dispute form, but that IS on their program. That is really odd!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I appreciate your help. I read your blog religiously because I live close to the Katy area so these are deals I can totally get too!

Post a Comment