Friday, December 4, 2009

Kroger Tx/La 50% Kelloggs/Keebler Sale on Saturday



I gave you a heads up here about the 50% sale that is going on tommorrow. Well, I tried to get a list of participating products for our region, but was told it would not be released until Saturday in the stores. I also posted the link to the post on HCW here of a list for a different region. Well, I am hearing rumors that the Kashi is not going to be in our sale, but until the list for our region is released, we are just going to have to use the list that is posted.

I retyped the list in google docs so I could add current prices of these items. Remember, this list is NOT the official Tx/La list. I hope to get one soon and tweak the google doc to fit what IS on our list. I also hope to add coupon matchups as time allows, but at least you will have a ballpark pricing list to go by. These prices were collected by me yesterday in Sugar Land. I do know there are some Kellogg's and Keebler coupons at Coupons.com , Redplum , and Kellogg's.

If anyone gets ahold of an actual list for our region, please feel free to contact me to update the google document for everyones benefit! Enjoy!

Don't forget to scroll to the bottom of the google doc for additinoal coupons like money off coffee wyb cereal, etc

2 comments:

Shawn M said...

Where is the link to the google doc?

katycouponers said...

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AmkBBg0UqWwhdDhCb3JqcUJLMjVIM0xRblFvOWZSWEE&hl=en

Post a Comment