Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Books A Million Book deals- Skippy Jon Jones


Anyone who knows me and my family knows we have a passion for books! Even better, I love deals on books. My husband and I have tried to instill the importance of reading to our children and we read to them nightly.

Well, for my little ones birthday, her aunt and uncle bought her the original SkippyjonJones book that included a cd of the author reading the book. I would have to say, HANDS DOWN, this has been the best gift she has received. The book is hilarious and to be able to hear the author reading it really is a treat. Well, since then, I have been obsessed with getting the rest of the SkippyjonJones books. This is where the deal comes in.....

Books a Million is having a sale on quite a selection of kids books. Several books are under $2, including a few SkippyJon books and if you use the code BKLVFREE at checkout, you can get FREE shipping! If you have books on your Christmas list, you might want to take a peek at the selection.


I

0 comments:

Post a Comment