Monday, December 28, 2009

P&G deal at Kroger - FREE IVORY!

Kroger is having a Procter and Gamble promotion. Spend $25 in a transaction on partcipation Procter and Gamble items and save $5 instantly.
The GREAT deal in all this is Ivory soap and bodywash. They are each on sale for $1 right now. Pair that with the wonderful $1 off any coupon we just got this past Sunday and that is FREE Ivory and helps get to the $25 without any out of pocket.
Here is what my transaction looked like:
10 Ivory bar soap $10 - 10 $1 insert 12-27 P&G = FREE
11 Ivory body wash $11 - 11 $1 insert 12-27 P&G = FREE
1 Tide stain release $5 - $3 insert 12-27 P&G = $2
-$5 instant savings
2 Sara Lee bread $2 each - 1/2 tearpad(attached to bread) = $3
3 Granny Smith apples $1
Tax: -.19
Cost oop: $.81

I know many of my readers are not going to have this many Ivory coupons, so I collected a few prices and will post a separate post on some ways to get some potential FREE diapers or some good deals.

11 comments:

anny said...

did the cashier accept them all? mine doesnt take more than 3 per transacttion on like items... how did u do this?

katycouponers said...

yes, cashier took all my coupons and did not have a problem. Only thing I noticed was he put a print out of fradulent free coupons in front and I told him he didn't have to worry as I had no frees. His comment was, they get in trouble if they scan coupons without having that print out in front of them while doing so, sad news there is so much fraud they have to do this.

Ashley B. said...

darn it...i was just excited about this deal til anny mentioned teh 3/trans. rule...my Kroger won't accept more than 3 like coupons, even if they aren't for free...BOO! oh well - I think you can still get some free Ivory at CVS this week.

Anonymous said...

My kroger will take more than 3 coupons but will only double 3 of them. This wouldn't count since they only double to 59 cents. Will ad contine into next week or does it end today??

jennie said...

thanks for sharing. krogers on hwy 6 would not let use but 3 like coupons.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your site. You are the only one who post the Ivory deal. I was able to get 3 free bathwash. I just love your blog. Something new and good every day.

Anonymous said...

do you actually buy 20 sunday papers, because you bought 10 ivory bars and 11 body wash. wow! thats alot of sunday papers. does the dollar general have sunday papers for one dollar or is it only the .99 store. thanks for all your help.

lisa

katycouponers said...

Anon3, I do not purchase more than 10 papers and only when it is a good coupon weekend, like this upcomming week. I sometimes am lucky and have a source that supplies me with free inserts, but it is never a guarantee.

Ashley B. said...

yes I get sometimes over 20 papers but split with my sister in law who we have a source (yes never a guarantee though! sometimes I don't find out til last min. Sunday and come to find either none left or only one or two!) and we also get our family, friends, and coworkers to give us their inserts as well!

jennie said...

Also, don't forget the softsoap coupon $.35 expires today. At Kroger it's on sale for $.99 (free).

jennie said...

Your site is lucky for me. I won another swagbuck a minute ago after leaving your site.

Post a Comment