Monday, December 28, 2009

Kroger Procter and Gamble Potential Scenarios

If you have not done the Olay Regenerist rebate I posted about here and you need diapers, here is a scenario for that:

1 Pampers diapers $9.77
2 Olay Regenerist $5.60 x 2 = 11.20
1 Tide Stain Release $5
Total : $26.17
- $2 Pamper coupon 12-27 insert
- $6 2 $3 Olay Regenerist coupon Nov P&G insert
-$3 Tide coupon 12-27 insert
-$5 instantly
-$1 Pampers loadable at P&G* (*not sure if the coupon can be combined with paper coupon?)
-$1 Tide loadable at P&G* (*not sure if the coupon can be combined with paper coupon?)
= 8.17 or 10.17
Then you can mail in your receipt for the $15 Olay rebate for a profit ~ $5 and free diapers!

An alternative with the Olay Regenerist and Pampers
2 Pampers diapers $9.77 each = 19.54
2 Olay Regenerist $5.60 x 2 = $11.20
Total: $30.74
-$4 2 x $2 Pamper coupon 12-27 insert
-$6 2 $ 3 Olay Regenerist coupon Nov P&G insert
-$5 instantly
-2 $1 Pampers loadable at P&G*(*not sure if coupon can be combined and you wil have to purchase two types of Pampers based on loadables)
=$13.74 or $15.74
Then mail in for $15 Olay rebate for a max cost of ~$1 for 2 packs of diapers.

If you don't need diapers, but want a money maker with Olay and score some Tide in the process:
2 Olay Regenerist $5.60 x 2 = $11.20
3 Tide Stain Release $15
Total: $ 26.20
-$6 2 $3 Olay Regenerist coupon Nov P&G insert
-$9 3 $3 Tide stain release coupon 12-27 insert
-$1 Tide loadable at P&G* (*not sure if the coupon can be combined with paper coupon?)
-$5 instantly
= $5.20 or 6.20 oop and mail in for $15 Olay rebate for a profit of ~$8

*I have included the Procter and Gamble loadables but I am not sure if these can be used with paper coupons. I thought it said no at one time on their site, but I read their FAQ and terms and conditions, and do not see that regulation now. Also, keep in mind, the P&G loadables do expire December 31st.

7 comments:

The Jacksons said...

Hey there! Where do you get multiple coupons from? I currently subscribe to the Sunday paper so when I use a coupon once its gone!

thanks

katycouponers said...

I get multiple Sunday papers and thus have multiples of the same coupon. In addition, I do use printables from several sites, where available.

Kimberly said...

When does the P&G deal end at Kroger?

katycouponers said...

P&G deal is continuing this week, but the Ivory soap sale I believe ends Tuesday night

Ashley B. said...

haha Stephanie I just realized my kitchen table looks exactly like yours with all the coupons all over the place and my laptop computer in the middle! What a mess! My new years resolution is to get all this cleaned up, organized, and go through all the expired inserts!

Alex H said...

Those are some great scenarios. Thank you!
Do you have other scenarios for people who have already done the Olay rebate deal for less OOP?
Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

I want to quote your post in my blog. It can?
And you et an account on Twitter?

Post a Comment