Saturday, October 10, 2009

Theraflu Money maker at Walgreens - Plan AHEAD

Remember when I blogged about getting paid to buy Theraflu here.
Well, if you didn't get in on that deal, there is good news! HCW has the ad preview up for Walgreens for the week of Oct 18-24th. That week, Theraflu is going to be on sale again for just $4.99. Since the Theraflu is a monthly deal, you will have to opportunity to take advantage of this money maker as well.
Even better! Right now, Theraflu has a $2 coupon on their website (look on the left side for the link for $2 coupon) for printing. Print it NOW before it reaches the print limit or disappears and this will be a HUGE money maker. If you also have the Healthy Savings booklet, this is how it will look:
3 Theraflu @ $4.99 each - $2 printable - $2 Healthy Savings booklet = .99 each or $2.97 and earn $8 RR! A profit of $5 AND if you don't use Theraflu, DONATE IT!
(limit 2 prints per computer, so if you only have access to one computer, it would be still be a profit of $3)

5 comments:

Mrs Robinson said...

Was not able to print the coupon from the link on the bottom left hand side of the screen. I'm on a Mac. However, I was able to select the Coupon link in the menu and was able to print two! Thanks!

Casserlys said...

Ok, I seriously need your help! I am NEVER able to print these coupons. I have NO idea why. I've "run" them, I've "saved" them when it comes to installing the software. According to my calculations, I should have 3 dozen versions installed on my computer! LOL I've got windows vista, and have my mcafee set up to allow it. Still nothing. Any suggestions or advice would be WONDERFUL. It is so frustrating, as you have such wonderful coupons, and I can't get them. Thanks in advance for the help.

katycouponers said...

Casserlys, if you are using Firefox, try this link http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=qibkdkp65261768&bt=vi&o=54401&c=TR&p=cJZevRMB

Kathy McC said...

where can i get one of the healthy savings booklets???
thanks

katycouponers said...

I found the booklets in the pharmacy section of the store.

Post a Comment