Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Forgive me- Limited Internet!

Well, I am going on 3 days at work with NO internet! IT is working on the problem, but I don't see a quick fix, so I apologize, but that is why there is not much being posted on my blog lately. By the time I get home and cook dinner, bath my kids and put them to bed and then catch up on emails and deals, I am exhausted. Right now I am just too exhausted to give you my best and I am sad I have NO internet for at least 12 hours of my day :(

Here is a small deal, (sorry, too tired to take a picture). I went to Kroger tonight and noticed the Ziploc sandwich bags are $2.19(not a sale price). When you buy 3, you get a $2 oynso catalina. We have .40 coupons from an insert(not sure which one right now, check out the HCW database for date) Doubled, this make them $1.39 each. You will earn the $2 oynso catalina and you can mail in for the SC Johnson rebate I blogged about here! I really needed sandwich bags so I thought this was a good deal. The boxes are 50 count and the evolve are the same price, if you prefer those.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi

is the softsoap catalina still going on if you buy 3 softsoap you get a 2 dollar catalina on each one you guy. i believe you talked about it on a previous post.

thanks
lisa

Mom 'n' More said...

There you are! I was getting worried!! Sorry about the lack of internet ... hurry on back!

Post a Comment