Thursday, October 1, 2009

Randalls - another Joint Juice Run

I was over by Randalls today so stopped in on the off chance they would have Joint Juice. My luck, they did! I also heard about a great Kleenex deal the other day, so I threw those in too. The catalina promo for that is Buy 3 and get a $3 oynso catalina. Well, the 110 count pictured is on sale for .99 so FREE after catalina deal. Not only that, but when you purchase them, a $1/4 catalina also spits out. So on each subsuquent trip, you can get 4 boxes for free(some stores also have a .55/3 blinkie if you would rather get 3 boxes and make a small profit).
Another good deal (because of a rebate) they have is on Windex. If you purchase 3, they are each just $1.99. Right on the bottles were .55 peelies(there are also $1 printables but I can't print at work)
Anyway, here is how my transaction went:
7 Joint Juice @ 1.39 each - $5/7 catalina(beeps) = $4.73
4 Kleenex @ .99 each - $1/4 catalina = $2.96
3 Windex @ $1.99 each - .55 peelies = $4.32
1 Oreos @ $3.49*
-$10 oynso catalina - $3 oynso catalina(beeps)
Tax -.06
Total oop $ 2.44
*The Oreos were marked 2/$5 so I went to the service desk and due to the price right guarantee, I got back $3.49 rebate! They PAID me to buy all this stuff
I also got another $5/7 JJ, $10 oynso, $1/4 Kleenex and $3 oynso catalinas AND
because I purchased 3 SC Johnson products, I can mail in for a $5 rebate!(There are several items on this rebate and there is a limit of 3 rebates PER HOUSEHOLD!!!!!!!)

So todays final tally:
$2.44 - $3.49 refund - $5 MIR + .44 cost of stamp = Profit of $5.61!

Thanks to OP's at HCW for these deals I did today.
And for those that were curious, you guys seem to prefer my husbands staging so looks like he has a new part time gig :P

10 comments:

Robin said...

Do you know when the Kleenex deal ends? I can't seem to find the 110 count Kleenex boxes anywhere, I guess I'm going to the wrong store! Are they generally located with all the other Kleenex? Thanks!

katycouponers said...

I have heard the Kleenex deal ends Oct 4 or 5th(not sure the exact date) and yes, they are mixed in with the other Kleenex and easy to overlook :)

Anonymous said...

at my store the $5 off $7 joint juice beeps. i did the transaction 2 times and beeped both times. the manager had to enter the $5/7 joint juice coupon in manually the cashier said she could not do it. anyways the manager said it beeps because i have met the limit of joint juice purchases on my card. do you know any thing about that or does the $5/7 beep for you as well.

thanks,
lisa

katycouponers said...

Lisa, the $5/7 coupons regardless. It is coded incorrectly and will always beep.

Alex said...

I am sorry but can you explain what OYNSO stands for? Can I use the Kleenex Cat to buy more Kleenex & get another Cat? Like does it roll? I am a newbie, so sorry for these questions!

katycouponers said...

Alex, welcome to couponing. Yes these catalinas roll. For a list of my coupon lingo go here http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dc4x6svj_0cc4zrdcj
I also have a permanent link of coupon lingo on my blog right column near the top.

Alex said...

Thank you ZM!

amy and the bad cats said...

is the JJ $5/7 coupon still printing for anyone? i did two transactions today, and while both printed off the $10 OYNO catalina, i didn't get the coupon either time?

Savvy Addy said...

Me neither! It worked on Friday, but as of Sunday - nada. I shop at the sister store Tom Thumb, hopefully it will start working again!

Shawna said...

Where are the $1 printables for the Windex? The link did not work for me.
Thanks!

Post a Comment