Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Target run tonight

I had a couple more dog food coupons to burn so I headed to Target to get those for my mom's furry pet. While there, I snagged some more free cat food and a great find on Air Wick I-motions.
Here is my breakdown:
3 Chef Michaels bag food $4.26 - $3 10-11 SS insert - $1 Target 8-30 SS = .26 each
10 Chef Michales canned food $.89 - bogo 10-11 SS insert - bogo Target 8-30 SS = FREE
12 Fancy Feast appetizers for cats $1.27 - bogo 9-13 RP(these beep) - bogo Target IP = FREE
6 Airwick I-motion $5.99 - $6 insert 9-13 SS(these coupons beep and they need to adjust down) = FREE
-.15 for bag credit since I brought my own reusable bags and they used 3
TAX: .05
Paid oop: $0.68

Thanks goes to Lisa at Southwestcouponclipper for the info on the Airwick pricing!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Do you happen to have any more Target coupons? Hot coupon world doesn't show them any longer.

Thanks,
Becky
rebecca.peavler@yahoo.com

katycouponers said...

Becky, the dog food Target coupons came from the inserts, only the cat food is a printable and it is still available.

Post a Comment