Thursday, October 22, 2009

Kroger good deals- They are a comin!

Want to start off by apologizing to my favorite male couponer, sorry Mike, but starting 10-28 you will need to take a break from my blog. I will be discussing "my precious" Kroger!!!!!!

MEGA DEAL coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Buy 10 participating items in one transaction and get $5 off instantly!
Read the sneak peek here

Start preparing NOW!
Head to Coupons.com and print
$1.50/2 Keebler

Head to Smartsource and print
$1 Bumble bee pouch tuna
$1 Dole fruit bowls
.50 Chex Mix

Head to BettyCrocker and print
.40 Betty Crocker potatoes

This is a good time to start checking out the coupon clipping sites for coupons you may want to get! For instance, there are .25 Betty Crocker Potato coupons that Houston did not get. These coupons would make the potatoes a .25 money maker!
Carnation milk is free with .50/2 insert coupon (just in time for holiday baking)

Check out Dede and TheCouponClippers before the hot coupons are gone.
I am working the matchups right now and posting them here!
If I see any others, I will be sure to give you guys the headsup!

5 comments:

Waiting for greenies envy said...

thanks for the warning, funny girl

Shawn M. said...

I'm so excited! I can't wait to see more match ups. I'm ordering q's now.

Lori said...

I have a couple of newbie questions...
1. If the coupon is $1.00 and the product is $.50. Do they change the coupon to $.50?
2. During the "Mega Deal," will the store give you cash as an overage or do you need to total out at $0?

katycouponers said...

Lori, the prices are only .50 after the lump sum of $5 comes off the bottom, so your coupons for $1 off will scan for $1 off. The items will ring up at $1 each and when you buy 10, $5 will be taken off the bottom of the receipt, allowing for overage.
Most stores will not give you money back if you go negative for the whole transaction, so you need to add fillers that cost money to cover the overage you anticipate.

Nessykins said...

Hi ZM it's Nessy from HCW. I just wanted to let y'all know that the cheapest prices on a coupon clipping site is couponclippingcrew.com I ordered some bumblee tuna qs for .05. They are located in TX so I always get them in 1-2 days.

Post a Comment