Thursday, October 15, 2009

Great Dr Pepper deal at Kroger!

I was walking down the aisles of Kroger looking for hidden sales and stumbled upon one that I am super excited about. I noticed Kroger currently has the Dr Pepper and Diet Dr Pepper 2 liter bottles on sale for .80 when you buy 5 in one transaction. Well, I also noticed all the 2 liter bottles had this big writing saying Save .40 on your next purchase of 1 2 liter. The coupon is actually printed on the backside of the label. I purchased 5 today and will remove the coupons and go back and buy 5 at a time, using the 5 coupons. Since my Kroger store will double 3 like coupons, 3 of my bottles will be free, and the other two will cost me .40 each.
So, after the initial investment, I can get 5 bottles of Dr Pepper or Diet Dr Pepper for .80 total or .16 a bottle!!!!! Yippee!!!

6 comments:

Tammy said...

I had some $.55 off one peelies that I used. None of my bottles had the
$.40 off coupon on them. I will have to keep an eye out for them in my area. Thanks for the heads up. I love reading your blog. Very helpful.

Grace said...

Did you notice if any other Sodas had the coupon. I am not a dr pepper drinker

Frances said...

Excellent deal! I will be looking for this one.

Kimberly said...

You have such a good eye! What a great find!

Zena said...

I found peelies on the DP and the Diet DP for $.55 at CVS tonight. I will use on the Kroger deal tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up!

Unknown said...

Just happened to be in my local wags for the first time this week, and noticed that they had a sign for $0.45 Dr. Pepper, Diet Dr. Pepper 2 liter products. They are on sale for 3/$3.00 and there is a green football mfg coupon for $0.55 off 1 right on the bottle. So $1.00-$0.55=$.45 Dr. Pepper 2 Liter! Great Deal in my opinion

Post a Comment