Thursday, October 8, 2009

Need new Kids' shoes yet?

If the answer is yes, you might want to schedule a shopping trip this weekend, especially if you have a Striderite outlet nearby!
Striderite is having their Friends and Family sale Oct 9-12 and you can save an additional 20% with this printable coupon.
For those local, I LOVE the Striderite outlet in Katy Mills. They even sell Keds and you are bound to see me there this weekend getting some great priced shoes for my kiddos. I usually already find deals for $12-15 for shoes, so I am excited about this 20% off coupon that clearly states it can be used at outlet stores.
Thank you Mariah for the heads up on this coupon!

1 comments:

The Martin Family said...

Thanks for the q! :)

BTW, I never comment, but you are always the FIRST blog I read when I get online every night.

I love you the best... :) he he he

Post a Comment