Thursday, October 22, 2009

Disney Movie Rewards Codes

I have been getting emails from the Disney Movie Rewards club for various videos to view and symbols to find etc. Once you find the codes, you enter them to your account for bonus free points.

I have acquired 150 free points just this week alone so wanted to share them with my readers to save you some time.

If you have a Disney Movie Rewards account, log in and enter the following codes for up to 150 bonus points:

Heart - 50 points

Gobloon - 30 points

Graveyards - 40 points

Light - 10 points

Tina - 20 points


Enjoy!

Also, you may want to log in and check the message center regularly between 10/20 and 12/31.
Disney is going to have 2 bonus points days, where your movie points will be worth double value. They will announce these only in the message center and will announce 1 week prior to the day.
I know I have several codes I have yet to enter(Snow White for example :)

5 comments:

Chris said...

Thank you for the codes. I was looking for the message center but I can't figure out where it is located at. How do you find it?

Graeme Edgeler said...

First come, first served.

I bought a couple of Disney DVDs from Amazon. Got them sent to New Zealand (where I live), and we can't sign up for Disney Movie Rewards in this country, so someone else should use these:

DHMX63K9HN6
FM7W9RJDR79

I understand they'll only work once, so feel free to moderate my comment out so you get to keep them for yourself :-)

Anonymous said...

I have a code for The Little Mermaid, we bought 2 of them...

3F49r9dffx4d

Anonymous said...

Does anyone else have any unused codes, I am in need of just a couple more!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment