Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Boston Market for lunch anyone?


Yesterday KFC declared it Unfried day and was offering 1 piece of grilled chicken to anyone that came into their store. I did not participate because I was just picturing the crazy scene like last time. Well, Boston Market is declaring EVERYDAY unfried day. In honor of the occassion, Boston Market is offering a delicious deal for their VIP club members - a $1 REAL Chicken meal deal.

With coupon, you can get your choice of a quarter white or 3 piece dark chicken, mashed potatoes and cornbread. This offer is only available for one week Oct 26-Nov 1.


Coupon fine print: Good only at participating locations. Coupon is valid for 1 Real chicken meal per person per visit. Please present coupon when ordering. Not valid with any other coupons or offers. Not redeemable for cash or gift cards. Not applicable for catering orders, grocery items or kids meals.


I am not sure that you will get this coupon if you just sign up now for the VIP status, but the email I received gives me the opportunity to forward to a friend, so those interested, I will be more than happy to forward! I know I am eating Boston Market for lunch today, yummy! I do LOVE my chicken! (Printing the attached picture here will not work as it does not have to code on the coupon)


Thanks to Pooh5497 for forwarding this GREAT coupon to me!

8 comments:

Christina Deavers said...

Would you please forward the email Thanks Babyg083@yahoo.co

Anonymous said...

Yes please! Could you forward it to me? chata112482@yahoo.com
Irene

Cherish said...

We love Boston Market. Please forward to joy4life317@yahoo.com.
Thanks

greenies missing envie said...

Already been 3 times this week. great deal

Dee said...

I would love this coupon, please forward me the link. Thanks for the info.

Unknown said...

hey i would love one of the boston market coupons if you don't mind forwarding it to me at htownbboy08@gmail.com. thanks soooo much! :-)

ortacards said...

PLEASE SEND ME THE COUPON LINK

THANK YOU

Maria S. said...

Here's a possible link to the $1.00 meal coupon. I found it on www.couponcravings.com. I thought I would post the possible valid link to save you time on emailing it individually. Does the $1.00 meal coupon look the same? http://www.bostonmarket.com/restaurant?page=coupons

Post a Comment