Thursday, October 22, 2009

Target and Glade - Money maker

I have been reading about a great deal at Target, but could not find the right candles until tonight. Target has a gift card deal going on through December for Glade holiday candles. When you purchase 5 participating candles in 1 transaction, you receive a $5 gift card. I can confirm you can do at least two of these in one transaction. Here is my breakdown of my shopping trip:

12 Fancy Feast appetizers $1.27 - bogo 9-13 RP(these beep) - bogo Target IP = FREE
5 Airwick I-motion $5.99 - $6 insert 9-13 SS(these coupons beep cashier overrode) = -.05
1 Bounty Basic .99 - .25 insert 9-27 P&G - $1 Target home mailer(adjusted down to .99) = -.25
4 Glade tin candle holders $2.50 each - $1.50 coupon found inside tins = $1 each
1 Glade glass candle holder $2.50 - $1.50 coupon from prior tin purchase = $1
5 Glade refills $2.50 each - free wyb any Glade candle holder blinkie(found at Kroger- these beeped but cashier overrode) = FREE
Total oop: $4.70 but got back $10 in Gift cards for the Glade purchases!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't forget the SCJohnson rebate. Get $5 for each 3 participating products purchased. Limit 3 rebates per address.

jennie said...

Has anyone else had trouble using the free Glade refill coupon along with the $1.50 coupon at the Target location on 2700 Eldridge Pkwy, Houston, TX 77082? The manager said she is not accepting both coupons. You can only use one or the other.

katycouponers said...

Jennie, that is the store I purchased these Glade. Sorry you had problems.

Anonymous said...

@ Jennie

My sister said it worked fine for her there-cool we both hit up the same target. I knew I had competition here LOL!

Brian (lilbboytx) said...

the manager at the target on westheimer near fondren would only let me use one of the free refill coupons and i was buying 5 holders and 5 refills. i said "forget it" and will try another target later.

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm having a super hard time using the fancy feast coupons at my local Target can you lend any advice on how to make this work?

jennie said...

Anonymous

I tried 6 times before I found a cashier that let me use both coupons.

jennie said...

zoey's mom
I love your site. Thanks for posting your deals. This is my favorite blog.

Post a Comment