Thursday, October 8, 2009

Randalls another day of loadables fun

Please keep in mind my Randalls will double up to .50 and triple up to .39 one LIKE coupon per transaction. It also appears Randalls are still stacking the loadables!

Ok, sorry, but this first picture is from Monday, but I just now got a chance to post it. I wanted to take advantage of my loadables combined with the Pillsbury catalina promotion. Here is how I did:
2 Pillsbury Pizza Crust $2.49 each - $1 shortcuts -.40 shortcuts - $1 cellfire - 2 .35 insert 9-13 GM(1 tripled) = $1.18
2 Pillsbury Crescent rolls $1.49 each - $1 shortcuts - $1 cellfire - .50 cellfire - .50 insert 10-4SS = -.52
3 Apples $1.06
1 Snickers .99
- $2 Discover card insert coupon 9-13SS(Houston did not get these, I traded for them on HCW)
Tax -.06
Cost oop: $.65 and yes I paid on my Discover card
(I originally negative because I had one more loadable then I thought so I threw the Snickers bar in last minute)

Todays run to use the coupons I loaded on cellfire on Tuesday and the ones I had on shortcuts already.
1 Chex Mix Turtles $3.29* -2 .50 shortcuts - 2 .50 Cellfire = 1.29 (*these were marked $2 so I need to go back for Price right guarantee. cashier also did not scan my .50 IP)
1 Nature Valley Nut Clusters $2.50 - $1 Cellfire - .40 Cellfire - $1.60 IP = -.50
1 Betty Crocker frosting $1.50 - .50 peelie (IP available too) = .50
1 Betty Crocker cake mix .99 - .50 shortcuts - 2 .50 Cellfire = -.51 (these required you to buy frosting too)
1 Betty Crocker cookie mix $1.50 - 2 .40 shortcuts - 2 .40 Cellfire - .40 IP = -.90
2 Velvetta Shells and cheese dinners $2 each - $1 booklet coupon(pictured here) = $1 each
1 Kraft BBQ sauce $1.49 - free peelie wyb 2 Velvetta shells and cheese = FREE
1 Safeway green beans .79 - free hurricane map coupon found in Houston= FREE
1 Safeway tuna .79 - .55 hurricane map coupon found in Houston = .24
2 Pillsbury Grands $1.49 each - $1/2 Cellfire - $1/2 IP(no longer available) = .98
2 Pillsbury crescents rolls $1.49 each - $1/2 Cellfire -2 $1 IP
1 Dial soap $1 - .35 insert 10-4 SS = FREE
2 Huggies diapers $8.99 each - $1.50 shortcuts - $3/2 Cellfire - $1 Cellfire - 2 $2 IP(no longer available) = 8.48
-10 oynso for buying Joint Juice
Tax .25
Total oop $1.81
I also earned a $1 oynso for purchasing 2 Velvetta Shells and Cheese and
$2.50 oynso for purchasing 4 Pillsbury
I will send receipt to Caregiver MarketPlace for $1.50 rebate and my friend will pay me the $8.50 oop for the diapers
So final tally $1.81 +10 - $1 - $2.50 - $1.50 - $8.50 = -1.69

I just checked my cellfire account tonight and the coupons I used tonight at Randalls were already waiting for me on Kroger, so I loaded them up and I will now go and do the Pillsbury deal at Kroger tommorrow!

11 comments:

Fun times with the Larsen's said...

Great job ZM! I noticed that the Barilla Piconilli Pasta is on sale for $1.00!!! Here is my shopping trip today!
1 Nature Valley Nut Clusters
1 BC Warm Delight
1 BC Cake Mix
1 BC Frosting
2 Old El Paso Refried Beans
7 Barilla Piconilli
3 Freshpet meals
2 Pillsbury French Bread
2 Pillsbury Cookie Dough
2 Toaster Struedles
1 Yo Plus Yogurt
1 Huggies Diapers
1 Dial Soap
1 BC Cookie Mix
Total before coupons: 61.28
Total oop: 1.96 and recieved a $2.50 oyno that I wasn't expecting from pillsbury - I guess that the cookie dough is also part of the deal. :) So they paid me .50 to buy everything!! Thanks ZM!!

kathy, katy said...

could you please let me know which randalls you normally shop at. thanks

katycouponers said...

I shop different stores but this particular shop was done at the New Territory store

Sheila said...

I'm having a terrible time with my loadables with shortcuts AND they say I've reached my dispute limit. :-(

Courtney said...

Shelia, get a new card and start over. :)

Steph said...

So the coupons stack even from the same company? For instance, if I have two $1/2 Pillsbury Grands on my Cellfire account, BOTH of these will come off if I buy 2 Grands?

katycouponers said...

Steph, at Randalls(Safeway) yes, they stack. This does not work at Kroger though

Steph said...

Awesome! Thanks!

jo said...

maybe they've caught on? I just went to add the new cellfires to my account & ALL of my saved offers have disappeared. There were only 8 new ones to add. I have not used nor have all of those coupons expired, so something is going on. Same thing has happened to a friend. Happen to anyone else?

Sally said...

Have you notice the great deal on "Honey Bunches of Oates Pecan Bunches", $1.99 when you buy 3, use 3 of the $2 coupon from http://www.postcereals.com/honeybunchesofoats/
It's free. My Tomthumb in Garland have this pecan cereal, but the one in my mom's place (Plano) did not have the pecan.

Sally said...

Have you notice the great deal on the "Honey Bunches of Oates Pecan bunches", they are $1.99 when you buy 3, then use 3 of the $2 coupon from http://www.postcereals.com/honeybunchesofoats/
Need 3 computers to print 3. It's free. My Tomthumb in Garland have the pecan cereal, but my mom in Plano did not have it.

Post a Comment