Monday, October 5, 2009

Free Night at the Theater



Don't forget some of the dates are showing up today to get these tickets. They go FAST! I just secured 2 tickets to Click Clack Moo and they were all gone within the first 4 minutes! Don't forget to write down the exact time you need to go to the website to reserve your tickets.
I suggest going to this website a few minutes before that time and clicking the performance you want and hit refresh as the time gets close. Then you will see a clickable link when the tickets are available and make your reservation.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh no! That is disapointing. I was planning on taking my daughter to see that and we were going to do a unit study using that book. I am so confused about those tickets.

Wesley and Laureen said...

I just got the last 2 tickets for Little Shop of Horrors. Everything else for Houston is showing sold out.

Post a Comment