Saturday, May 7, 2011

Hunt's ketchup IP


There is a new Hunt's Ketchup IP here (use zip 19057).
Print this and use at Foodarama, Brookshire Brothers, or Gerlands for a deal in Houston, or for those of you outside of Houston, I guess you know where you can get this tripled!
For those of you near the Gerlands in Sugar Land, they had a nice size bottle for $1.39! I know Greenie needs to go and snatch that up. Keep in mind, Gerlands is only doubling/tripling 1 like per transaction.

I am sorry but I cannot find the post of the name of the person that told me this on facebook (I looked for the post but cannot find now :( ) Found it, Thanks Mariah :)
see my disclosure statement here.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

FYI this ketchup is also on sale right now at SuperTarget...just bought some before I saw this coupon!

Post a Comment