Friday, May 6, 2011

Disney Family Fun Magazine - $1 for 1 year for New Eversave members


Another daily deal site I am a member of is Eversave.   While all the offers they give might not be what I want, today I was excited to see the Disney Family Fun magazine subscription.  I have $5 in my account from when I signed up(they currently only offer $2 for new sign up, but today only are offering $4 to new members).

If you sign up today, you can use your $4 credit and get a 1 year subscription to Family Fun Magazine for just $1.  I had a subscription to this magazine I let lapse, but I plan on resubscribing.  There are several recipes and craft ideas in every magazine(I have all my back issues for reference still, lol).  I am not creative at all so magazines like this are right up my alley.

see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment