Sunday, July 12, 2009

4th Stop: Cvs, a milk suprise

CVS has a good assortment of FREE school supplies on sale today-Tuesday only. I also needed milk, and since I had my free coupon from the previous promo I posted about here, I got that too. I was suprised to get a $1 ECB for buying milk this week(must be an un-advertised deal)

Here is my breakdown:

3 Papermate 8 count pens $.99 each (earns .99 ecb limit 3)
2 CVS 1 Subject notebooks $.99 each (earns .99 ecb limit 2)
2 CVS 5" scissors $2.99 each (earns $2.99 ecb limit 2)
2 CVS rulers $.99 each (earns .99 ecb limit 2)
2 CVS school glue $.99 each (earns .99 ecb limit 2)
1 Gillette fusion manual razor $7.99 - $4 P&G 6-28 insert (earns $4 ecb limit 1)
1 package ear plugs on clearance for $.39
1 gallon of milk $2.69 - free milk ecb earned from buy 5 promo blogged about here(earns $1 ecb)
Paid with $2.97 ecb, 4 ecb and 12 ecb
Tax .02
Paid $.30 oop(gift cards from prescriptions) and got back $19.99 in ecbs.

So total this trip: $$2.97 ecb + $4 ecb + $12 ecb + .32 oop - $2.97 ecb - $4 ecb - $ 1.98 ecb - $ 5.98 ecb - $ 1.98 ecb - $1.98 ecb - $1 ecb = Profit of $0.60

3 comments:

jamie said...

The milk is hidden on the back page of my ad. Awesome that you got the $1ecb using the free coupon.

katycouponers said...

Thanks Jamie, you are correct, it is advertised, guess I glanced over that page.

PKowis said...

I have a question. The CVS stores you visit do they have a large supply of the items that go on sale that are free after ECB? I do not care how early I go they do not have them. The scissors this week there is not even a holder for them. It is very frustrating. They say they get a truck in today but there shipments are not very large and I have never come across the sale items. Just thought I would ask since I notice that you are able to find them. I have 3 stores in my town and it is the same thing.

Post a Comment