Friday, July 10, 2009

Today is the day July 10th

Friday is the day for free food at Chick-fil-A. All stores should be participating in this event. To find a location near you, please go here.

If you come fully dressed as a cow you will get a free combo meal. If you come with a cow accessory(partial costume, even just a headband or purse) you can get a free entree.
This is a fun event that has been going on for 5 years now. To find a starter kit or more information, you can go here.

They also have some contests you can enter! I have my little one entered in the photo contest! She was actually the Chick Fil A cow for her first Halloween(YES! I love CFA that much!!)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

are YOU planning on doing the full attire?? \
I think its a sign for me to do it, because its a miracle that I have a pair of white maternity pants, and a white maternity shirt!! lol. time to start cutting spots.
I also made my girl's cow dresses, check them out on my blog ( I posted it on my family blog and savings blog) can't wait till Friday!

katycouponers said...

Well, I do have a white sundress I had to buy for my cruise, so I just might have to add some spots. Too bad my mom stole my cow bell this weekend for her donkeys, lol.

Post a Comment