Saturday, July 4, 2009

Cascadian Farm Cereal Score!

Mom and I went to HEB to see what good tearpads and coupons we could find and scored 12 boxes of Cascadian Farm Organic Clifford Crunch Cereal for FREE!
In the clearance bin at the HEB we found these cereals marked down for .50 a box!(Best buy dates of Oct and Dec 2009)
Right on the boxes were peelies for $1/2 any Cascadian Farms cereal or granola bars. How could we pass that up! Took them to the registers and even the manager was excited for us!
12 boxes of cereal = Cost $0 oop (6 peelies :) )
We were so excited, we forgot to ask for our Buddy Bucks, lol.
BUT, we did not forget to pick up the new My HEB Texas Life magazine with $45 in in-store coupons!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Have you had these before? Are they good? What are they like?

katycouponers said...

Jenny, I have never had these and my husband and kids usually eat the "healthier" cereals. I had him try them and he said they were good, tastes like Alpha Bits or the cereal part of Lucky Charms.

Fun times with the Larsen's said...

I tried to find the link to e-mail you, but this will have to do hopefully. Today, I went to HEB to pick up some of their awesome chicken fajita meat that is on sale for .99 lb. (it is so yummy and so easy to fix). Next to the chicken was a HEB coupon for "buy value pack of fajita meat, get a cast iron fajita skillet free!!!" Each pack was around $4.30 - 5.00) I was planning on picking up 4 packages to freeze anyway, so I went ahead and did 4 transactions and got 4 skillets FREE!! Can we say Christmas for the relatives/friends?? Yeah. Please pass this along to readers.

Post a Comment