Sunday, July 12, 2009

2nd stop: Walgreens- A little Suprise!

I knew my local Walgreens still had some Pull Ups on clearance so I stopped in. Before I went, I made sure to print the new $2 printables found here. (There are also $3 printables, but I forget to bring these with me)

Well, I had six coupons, so I bought six packs. I was pleasantly suprised to get a $3 RR at the end of my purchase. Apparantly Walgreens is running a Huggies promo(Spend $20, get $5, spend $15, get $3 RR)

Here is my breakdown:

6 Pull Ups Cool Alert $3.19 each - $2 printable
1 Kit Kat .69 (not pictured because I ate it, lol)
-$2 RR (that is why I bought the Kit Kat)
Tax $0.48
Total OOP $6.31 and earned $3 RR
Also will submit my receipt for Caregiver rebate for another $4.50 back)
*If I brought my $3 printables with me, I could have purchased one more package and gotten $5 instead with a cost of only another .19 oop)

Total for this trip:
$6.31 oop + $2 RR - $3 RR earned - $4.50 rebate earned = $0.81 for six packages of Pull Ups!

11 comments:

Amanda said...

everytime I have gotten these, the blue packs always ring up at the regular price, and only the pink ones ring up clearance.
plus it seems like they keep getting more in stock, because I have bought this one store out for the 3rd time today.

Courtney said...

Thanks ZM! I hope I can find some,
I feel like shopping again! lol

Anonymous said...

My little one is just starting to show an interest in potty training so it's time to switch from diapers to pull-ups. Which Walgreens locations have them on clearance?

katycouponers said...

Anon, I am finding these at most local stores, but unmarked so definitely ask for a price check.

Courtney said...

YEA!! I found some!
From my experience today these are the ones on Clearance:

Cool Alert Girls (all sizes) ringing up for $3.19

Cool Alert Boy (only larger size) ringing up for $3.19.
The smaller size boys is ringing up for $10.

katycouponers said...

Also I found out today, it only appears the 4t-5t 19 count is ringing up the clearance price.

Amanda said...

I've bought both the 2t-3t and 4t-5t in the pink and the ring up clearance. now the blue packs ring up $10, in all sizes.
did they just scan the one size of the pinks to get that price, and end up selling you both blue and pink on the as the same UPC, because I've priced checked both at a couple different Wags stores, and the blue always rings up non clearance.

katycouponers said...

Amanda, nope, they scan every single pack I purchase and the larger size boys 19 count are ringing clearance at the store I went. There is a 19 count and the 23 count and only the 19 are ringing the clearance price.

Dee said...

I was able to get 8 packs using 8 $2 coupons yesterday at 2 different stores. At the first store I got 5 packages and was able to get the $3 RR. Get a price check on them before you purchase them. Some were ringing up $10 and some $3.19.

Kelly said...

I went to 3 different Wags yesterday and had them scan the pink and blue in 2T-3T and they all rang up $10.

Amanda said...

back to comment again. I went back to check what you had said and I did find in the same store I had purchased the pink packs, the Blue 4T-5T in both 19 and 21 count ringing up at $2.89 (clearance price) and the 2T-3T 23 count (there wasnt another package) ringing up at $10. I was *hoping* that they have more at another store and that I could combine that in some way with the $5 off $25 purchase! thanks for that extra info about the packs, so I could get more deals!

Post a Comment