Thursday, July 9, 2009

Welcome BzzAgents


For those of you coming from the BzzAgent FrogPond, thanks for visiting my blog. I would also like to thank everyone that has posted a review of my blog and appreciate that the criticism has been constructive and polite. I am working on a couple of the points brought up(tags on my post, clarifying my lingo link), because they are some very good suggestions. I would also like to welcome comments from everyone on this post and suggestions you might have to make my blog more user friendly for the readers.
Please keep in mind, this blog is a posting primarily of the deals that I have taken advantage of or plan to participate in. It is not in any means a listing of ALL the deals that are out there. I also may not always do the deals in the cheapest or most optimizing way. I would rather miss out on a money maker way of doing a deal so I can purchase the items I will actually use.
So with that, please feel free to provide constructive critism as to what you think my blog is missing. Keep in mind extremely rude comments will not be posted as I don't want this to turn into a roast!

For those of you who are NOT bzzagents yet. Check it out and sign up! It is free and you get a chance to try some really cool stuff.

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love BZZAGENT!!! I need to work on my 'tags' on my posts, too! Chad always gets onto me for not doing them!!

Post a Comment