Monday, July 27, 2009

Randalls run for bread

My husband told me we needed bread so I ran into Randalls today. I knew I had loadables for the Nature Valley bars as well as a printable that would double to $1. I was hoping I had enough to pay for most of the bread and I did. I paid .19 for these two items today.
Here is the breakdown:
1 Nature Valley Dark chocolate and nut bars $2.50 - .50 printable doubled - 3 .50 loadable - 3 .40 loadables (loadables from shortcuts and cellfire)
1 Safeway Split Top Wheat bread $1.39
Total oop .19 after the overage from the NV granola/trail mix bars.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I thought only one loadable would come off at a time not all of them for one product.

Anonymous said...

hi

i have a question on loadables. do i have to load coupons per store on shortcuts, cellfire, or pg esaver. do i have to load kroger coupons from shortcuts,cellfire, and pg esaver. or once i do it for kroger will it automatically load to randalls if it has my card number for randall's. i am confused. also will shortcuts, cellfire and pg esaver allow to download on both kroger and randall's card or do i have to choose one store only.

thanks,
lisa

katycouponers said...

Jennifer, in my experience it appears at Randalls, all the loadables for that item come of even if just one is purchased. At Kroger, just one comes off per item.

katycouponers said...

Lisa, Pg esaver you have to choose and add the coupons to each card separately.
For shortcuts, you just add the coupons and it will be taken off at just ONE store, whichever you buy that item at first.
For cellfire, you can only load the coupon to one or the other card at a time. Ex: If you load the Chex Mix to your Kroger card, it will not be available to load to your Randalls card until you use it at Kroger.
I hope this is clear for everyone.

Post a Comment