Thursday, July 2, 2009

Who says you can't get milk coupons? - Good only for ID and UT readers!

Coupons.com has reset their coupons. Thanks again to thewanderingshopper at Texas Couponers Group, I have been alerted to a milk and cheese coupon.

If you go to coupons.com and in the top left of the screen make sure to enter zip code 83642, you will notice the following coupons show up for your selection:

$0.75/1 gal or 2 half gallons of white or chocolate milk(excluding soy milk)

$1 any 2lbs or more of Cheese as brick, cube or shred

$0.75/1 32 oz or 4 any size yogurt!



You should be able to print 2 of these per computer. Sweet deal!!!!!!!
ETA: I was just made aware the dairy coupons do state only good on the purchase of Dairy products sold in ID and UT. Sorry about that guys, I am bummed now too!
But, the Eggo Bake Shop coupons have been reset and those are good for the deal still going on at Target!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the dairy products states that they are only valid in ID and UT.

katycouponers said...

Shoot! I just looked at my coupons and you are right. Thanks Anon, I will modify my post

Post a Comment