Sunday, July 5, 2009

CVS deals DONE! $1.13 Total Cost

Mom was here visiting for one more night so I decided to hit up CVS and help her out with the scenarios for the week. We found a store that starts the Sunday sales on Saturday afternoons and I just wanted to get the week overwith. Here is MY haul(didn't take pics of hers) and my breakdown:

Trans #1 :
1 Febreze spray $5
1 Febreze Air effects $3
2 Febreze Noticeables $6.50 each
-$3 free Febreze air effects wyb spray insert coupon from this Sunday's early edition
-$8 2 $4 coupons for Noticeables in this Sunday's paper
-$10 ECB from prior deals
$0 OOP and earned $10 for Febreze(Spend $10 and get $5 ecb, limit 5)

Trans #2:
Exact repeat of Trans #1 with another old $10 ecb

Trans #3:
2 Dawn $1 each
1 CVS pantiliners .89
3 CVS invisible tape $1.49 each
3 CVS pencils .99 each
1 Chia pet thingie for my girls .75
-$1 2 .50 home mailer coupons for Dawn(P&G booklet I sent for in Jan)
-$10 ECB earned in Trans #1
$0.09 OOP paid on gift card
Earned back $1 for Dawn, .99 for pantiliners, $2.97 for pencils and $5* for tape
*Tape ecb didn't print and manager confirmed I purchased the correct type via the ad. When she went to force the ecb for $4.47 it rounded up to $5 Woo Hoo

Trans #4:
1 Febreze spray $5
1 Febreze air effects $3
2 Head and Shoulders shampoo $4.99 each
13 St Ives apricot scrub face wash $1.49 each
-$3 free Febreze air effects wyb spray insert coupon from this Sunday's early edition
-$4.99 bogo Head & Shoulders coupon in this Sunday's paper
-13 * $1.50 St Ives coupons 5-10 SS(last one adjusted down)
-$9.99 ECB ($10 ecb from Trans #2 adjusted down)
$0 oop and got back
$5 for Febreze, $4 for H&S
I didn't have to buy $10 worth of Febreze since before the trans, my tally was at $42

I have now reached my limit for Febreze, pencils, dawn, pantiliners and tape and will not have to go to CVS this week unless I find something I missed!

1 comments:

laurie said...

Do you buy your early edition papers? Or do you have a way to get them free?

Post a Comment