Thursday, July 30, 2009

THANK YOU READERS, YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!

I big heartfelt thank you goes out to all my wonderful readers that left a comment on my post here. You guys are incredible and helped me win a cozi sponsorship for BlogHer '10. I hope I can repay the favor by listing out some hot deals and ways to make life simplier for busy moms.

If you guys have not checked out Cozi yet, you need to head over to their site. I love the color coded calendar you can create for all your families activities. Now I can see at a glance where the mommy taxi needs to be for which kiddo. You can even create a shopping list and print or send it directly to your phone! I need all the help I can get when it comes to keeping track of shopping lists, lol.
Thank you again to all my readers. You guys are wonderful and the main reason I keep posting.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Is this for the conference/seminars in 2010? That is awesome! How wonderful for you!

lindaGR said...

Congrats, ZM! Very happy for you! Great blog btw!

Post a Comment