Sunday, July 1, 2012

Upromise/Saving Star have reset!

If you have not yet joined Upromise, then my friend, you might want to reconsider TODAY!
It is a new month and that always means brand new coupons to load!  Well, the cool thing about these loadables is that you CAN combine them with paper coupons for added savings.  Just like SavingStar , these coupon savings do not show up at the register, but instead get put in your account to cash out later!  (I have a post with more information on the differences between these two sites here.

The reason I am SUPER psyched about Upromise today is that normally they have lesser known products or ones we rarely have awesome coupons or sales for anyway, so you might save a little here or there but you have to be diligent.
Well last month that seems to have changed as Upromise has added a TON of coupons for General Mills products!!! What is GREAT about that is unlike SavingStar , Upromise has Randalls and Tom Thumb in their line of participating stores!  AND RANDALLS very often puts these items on a GREAT sale.  Combine that with paper coupons and it is getting to be more like the previous days of couponing with ecoupons!!!! SWEET!

So here is the list of HOT coupons I currently just saved to my cards (I have my CVS, Randalls and Kroger card tied to my account so I can purchase these items at any of these 3 stores to get a one time credit!)

.50 Honey Nut Cheerios
.75 Total Cereal: Whole Grain or Raisin bran
.40 Fiber One Chewy Bars or 90 calorie bars
.50/2 Nature Valley Granola Bars or Granola Thins
.50/2 cups Yoplait Greek Yogurt
.50 Reeses Puffs cereal

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment