Sunday, July 15, 2012

CVS week of July 15th - 21st - Limited deals



I have to admit this week is pretty week on deals for CVS.  If you want to see 90% of the matchups out there, you should check out Hip2Save, the 3 bloggers there can regularly get most the deals posted, but sometimes there are random coupons that are mailed or found that might not be posted there. Lucky for me I had some of these and found them just by searching my stash.  Why did I bother searching my stash?  Well, if you recall I posted about the Pantene(expired) the Physicians Formula deal(expired) and the Head and Shoulders deal(expired), which left me with a $15 ECB that expires soon(Tuesday!) and I wanted to get to a store before stock ran out!

So, if you have similar coupons you might be able to make these deals work for you.  First I will post the generic deals, then I will post how I made them work for me and the coupons I used.
Good luck to you all this week!

7 UP, Canada Dry, A&W, Sunkist, or Dr Pepper 12 packs 3/$11
Earn $3 ECB wyb 3
3 for $8 after ECB limit 1 per household

Colgate Total 4-4.2 oz, Maxfresh, Maxclean 6 oz or 2 in 1 4.6 oz 2/$5
Earn $3 ECB wyb 2
2 for $2 after ECB limit 2 per household

Unreal bar 1.3-1.7 oz .75
Earn $ .75 ECB wyb 1
Free after ECB limit 1 per household

Natures Made vitamins $7.99
Earn $4 ECB wyb 1
$3.99 after  ECB limit 1 per houshold

Ok, so I had some really good coupons to make this work and spend my soon to be expired $15 ECB in a single transaction.  Here is how my transaction played out:

3 DP 12 packs 3/ $11
4 Colgate Total toothpaste $2.50 each
1 Glade expressions $3* each
1 Nature Made Fish Oil $7.99
1 Feather barrette hair accessory $1.99
1 Unreal M&M like candy .75
1 caramel candy .33
= $35.06

Coupons used:
-$4/20 CRT from scanning card today
-$3 - 3 $1 coupons for DP - 6/24 SS insert
-$1 Nature Made manuf coupon
-$3 Vitamin purchase CRT
-$2 hair accessory CRT
-$4 - 4 $1 Colgate Total manuf coupons from booklet found at Kroger pharmacy
-$2 Glade expressions CVS IP - no longer available
-$1 Glade expressions IP (better to use $2 insert this Sunday if you have one, I did not)
-$15 ECB

=.06 OOP
Earned $6 for Colgate
$.75 for Unreal bar
$4 for Nature Made
$3 for Dr Pepper

and can mail for $3 rebate on Glade expressions

$15.06 - $13.75 ECB - $3 Rebate = $1.69 profit less cost of  postage to mail rebate :D

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment