Saturday, April 2, 2011

I am BACK!!!!

WOW!  What a week to be out of town for "real" work!  AS most of you know, I do work a full time gig outside of this couponing gig, but please keep in mind couponing IS my true passion.  Just ask anyone that has to deal with me in real life, couponing is MY passion and I spend every free moment I have on it.  However, I do hold a full time gig that pays the bills, so I will admit I cannot always devote 100% percent of my time to couponing or be the end all to all the deals.  ONE thing I CAN promise to you though is that I am 100% a couponer in my spare time and I will NEVER post deals I don't think are TRUE deals!

I hope to be full force again tomorrow and if you have heard the bad news about Kroger ending doubles and triples in the Houston area, PLEASE join our group.  Even if you have not joined, please consider joining since this might go nationwide if they get away with this in Houston.

I promise to catch back up and post deals tomorrow, and thanks for your patience in my absence!

(and for those that are not my facebook friend, this is my youngest wearing her easter basket and she informed me it was her "helmet" so there you go!

1 comments:

Rene said...

That photo is adorable!

Post a Comment