Monday, April 18, 2011

Walgreens - A few deals I found

Ok, I have to admit, I could do the matchups for you like other blogs, but why reinvent the wheel so to speak.  So, you want to know the deals and matchups, check out HCW .

What I want to do is show you a few deals I found while shopping the matchup deals.

First off, I passed this display of travel games and noticed they are marked buy 2 @ 6.99 get 1 free.  Well, if you have access to 2 computers, you can print 3 of the $3 off coupons found here.
After sale and coupon, your cost on 3 will be $4.98.  (the cheapest place I saw it other than this has been Target @ 4.99 so less $3 coupon there would cost 1.99 instead of 1.66 each)

Ok, so now that brings the games down to $1.66 each AND you can use your receipt to submit for the rebate to get 3 Free Tombstone pizzas (you do have to fill out a separate form for each pizza coupon, but you can mail them all together.)


The other suprise find was to walk by the NasoGel Dry Noses and find the $1.50 peelies as pictured!  These are actually on sale for $4.99, get $4.99 in RR back, so peelie makes them a $1.50 money maker!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize that you could use a coupon on the freebies. Is this a Walgreen's policy?

Post a Comment