Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New Reach Floss IP - Money Maker at Walmart - And Free Nivea Body Wash

There is a new $1 off Reach floss coupon available here.  Print it and take to Walmart for a small money maker!
When I was in Walmart yesterday, I noticed these were just .88 so .12 money maker after coupon AND while you are at Walmart, you can pick up your free Nivea body wash with the $3 Nivea bodywash coupons we got this past Sunday.  I had NO issues picking up several at my store yesterday.  In fact, look at this lovely site I was greeted with:

WOW!!!! Talk about a store prepared for Couponers!  If this does not say Welcome Couponers, I don't know what does :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steph, which walmart is this? I went to 2 different stores and did not find even 1. then I went to target and didn't find them there either. Someone has seriously cleaned out the shelves in the copperfield area. please help!

mkjohn72 said...

Sadly my walmart (Alvin), was out of Reach floss - AND didn't have any nivea. however I did get some great deals. I picked up 8 4-pk bic comfort 3 razors for 2.88 (3.00/1 Q); 10 kotex U liners (18 pk) for 1.24 (1.00/1 Q) and 6 poligrip for 1.78 (free up to 2.00Q). I added in a bag of plastic eggs on the fly 1.97 and 2 loafs of bread for 1.44. The pre-Q total was 50.97 and I paid 6.57. I felt SO awesome! lol!

I'm still new to the couponing but I'm gettin ghte hang of it! I did this a couple years ago - and then lots of things happened. (family issues: a stroke, suicide attempts, emerg surgeries and my own disabilities that caused me to quit my job) Then my husband's job ended (NASA) and he ended up moving to VA to work while I stayed w/ the kids. I dind't have the energy to coupon. And our food storage plummetted to virtually nil. Now - after just 2 months - my shelves are filling up! YAY!

THANK YOU so much for your site!

Anonymous said...

Which store was this? I am in Katy and my stores have absolutely none!

katycouponers said...

The store had Ih10 and Fry had tons when I was there. I came no where close to clearing them out, especially since there are about 4 varieties of the .88 floss.

Post a Comment