Saturday, April 2, 2011

$1 Toaster Strudel printable!

I am working on getting my list together for my adventures out shopping today and I started by checking out the new printable coupons available.  I noticed here, there is a $1 Toaster Strudel coupon which should make these cheap when on sale.  I know they are $1 right now at HEB with in store coupon(not sure the value of their coupon making it $1 so might be better to use this one to get them slightly cheaper- their store coupons are manuf. coupons so you cannot combine them.

Also, there is a $1 off Buddig lunch meat on the same site. I often find these reduced for quick sale at Randalls for a GREAT deal.

2 comments:

Mary from Hooked on Bargains said...

I just checked the price of these at my HEB Plus tonight...they were $1.88 and the HEB coupon was $1/2 so better deal with the $1/1 coupon. Also, when I checked out I received (2) $5 off any Outdoor plant from lawn and garden section! Yay free flowers :)

katycouponers said...

Thanks Mary for the update, hope we have that price here in Houston :)

Post a Comment