Monday, April 18, 2011

More Clearance goodies at Randalls - spent $1.25 and no Paper coupon used!

 

Ok, I know there is a lot of grumbling about ecoupons and how everyone would much rather have paper, but I want to prove you can still get good deals with ecoupons, especially at Randalls (Tom Thumb). Now, as I said in my last post about Randalls here, I LOVE checking out the clearance section first for hidden gems.

Well, I was in for a treat when I saw the Oscar Mayer bacon with 50% stickers.  Oscar Mayer bacon is on sale bogo this week making these packs FREE! 
2 Oscar Mayer bacon 8.49 each -2 * $4.25 for 50% stickers - $8.49 bogo sale = FREE

I also found more Gogurt with stickers.  These are currently $2.50 so $1.25 after the 50% sticker, but as I was explaining in the cellfire post here, I had 2 loadables come off.  The loadables I had were for .75/2 and BOTH came off when I purchased 2 boxes!
Yay, and I didn't have to clip a single coupon, instead I clicked my way to savings with ecoupons :)

Load those ecoupons and browse your clearance section of you area Randalls store.  Hopefully yours is as bountiful as mine :)
2 Gogurt $2.50 each - 2 * $1.25 for 50% stickers - 2 * .75/2 ecoupons = $1 for 2 boxes

And finally, the Buddig was on sale for .50 and with the 50% sticker it was only .25.

As you can see from my receipt, I paid just $1.25 for 2 lbs of bacon, a package of lunch meat and two boxes of yogurt.

2 comments:

FD said...

If you go hunting for the Buddig lunch meat, and happen to find enough in stock, there's a .75/4 coupon in the 1/30 SS that will make the clearance packages just $0.06 each wyb 4. Nice finds! Soooo jealous on the bacon! LOL I think your store always seems to have more by way of clearance items than mine does. Either that or I'm going on the wrong day -- gonna try going on Wednesday's like you mentioned in your other post and see if that helps! :D

katycouponers said...

Frugal, they only had the 1 Buddig today so I went ahead and got it because it is rare the beef one is on clearance. I guess this store is horrible about ordering too much stuff because they usually have some really awesome clearance that keeps me going back :)

Post a Comment