Saturday, April 9, 2011

MyPoints Daily Deals

MyPoints.com

Seems to me like MyPoints wants to get in on the deal site pie (think Groupon, PlumDistrict) with their own deals of the day. For MyPoints, they call them DealShare and apparently they should be offered daily. I was sad to read I missed one I would have jumped at: $10 for a $20 Chili's gift card (I am a Chili's NUT, when pregnant my husband had to take me there for Southwest egg rolls and fries, lol)

So, anyway, if you are a member of MyPoints, you may want to check out their DealShare tag regularly for some hot deals.
If you are not yet a member, go here to sign up. MyPoints is really great for earning at least a $20 gift card a year simply by reading emails. You can certainly earn more by shopping through them and printing coupons but I just open their emails worth 5 points each and easily get a $20 gift card a year. I have done a few of their surveys too because they are worth more, but to me some of them are WAY too time consuming for the return!

Thanks Amy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment